Barrel saunas have a real “back to nature” feel about them. Constructed in sturdy 42mm thick selected Spruce boards into the pleasing barrel shape, they bring great character to the garden and off er a snug, cosy interior either as a sauna-only, or with useful extra ante-room.
- 2m x 2.3m deep
- A generous size for family use
- This is the mid size barrel, 2m x 1.6m and 2 x 3.8m with 2 rooms also available.
A warm dry interior is guaranteed by oiled timbers, steel support bands and the felted roof which attractively laps over the top half of the cabin. The traditional experience is further enhanced by the inclusion of a wood burning heater with chimney – so you enjoy sauna just as the Finns do in their summer retreats!
All Barrel Saunas feature • 42mm Spruce board construction, oiled for protection.
- Treated floor supports.
- Felted roof cover to top half of barrel.
- Safety glass door(s).
- All interior furniture in light Aspen wood.
- Battery LED lantern.
- Authentic wood burning heater and chimney.
- Sauna accessories. Tailor the sauna to suit your setting / taste: • Roof tiles in Black, Red or Green.
- Port hole windows (optional extra).
- Exterior timber in clear oiled fi nish or “tarred” – the traditional darker finish.
- Traditional timber door in place of standard safety glass (optional extra).
- 6kw Electric heater in place of wood burner.